In May 2021, Knowit’s Board decided to adopt new, updated financial targets. The financial targets support the strategy for continued growth both organically and through selective acquisitions.
- Sales growth exceeding market growth, targeting an annual growth rate of around 15 percent over time. Growth is to be achieved sustainably through continued organic growth and acquisitions.
- EBITA shall grow to 12 percent of net sales over time.
- Net debt in relation to EBITDA should not exceed 2 multiples over time.
The ambition is to pay dividends corresponding to 40-60 percent of profit after tax. The dividends should reflect the Board’s expectations on future market development, as well as the Company’s growth strategy.
Knowit shall, together with clients and partners, work to actively contribute to the UN Agenda 2030 and the development of society, with a particular focus on positive environmental and climate impact, and increased inclusion. Knowit will follow up on the general sustainability target by following developments in three focus areas:
- By 2030, eighty percent of Knowit’s net sales shall contribute to at least one of the UN sustainable development goals where Knowit can make the largest difference.1
- Knowit is a climate-positive company in 2022 and shall halve its CO2e emissions before 2030.2
- Knowit shall be an inclusive workplace with an even gender distribution (40–60 percent over time) among executives at all levels.
1 In 2021, 67% of net sales contribute to at least one of the nine sustainable development goals where Knowit can make the largest difference. Among the 17 UN SDGs, Knowit has selected SDGs 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, and 16.
2 In accordance with the science-based targets established with 2019 as the index year and continuously reported in Knowit’s sustainability reporting.